Canelo vs Trout

blackrican23

I think trout let the cat outta bag a bit as far as strategy , with the way he fought cotto. He tied up Miguel  effectively at points through out the fight also was able to get low on cotto and get under his shots. while I don't think it will be the same fight , canelo will be more aware when they fight inside for some things trout showed

I got canelo stopping Trout around 10

• Members

I think trout let the cat outta bag a bit as far as strategy , with the way he fought cotto. He tied up Miguel  effectively at points through out the fight also was able to get low on cotto and get under his shots. while I don't think it will be the same fight , canelo will be more aware when they fight inside for some things trout showed

I got canelo stopping Trout around 10

Same here. I picked Canelo by ko in 9 on the other place. :tup I seriously believe he's able of that now. 2 years ago he probably wasn't.

boy it would kind of suck for boxing if two of the sports big stars got beaten in back to back weekends.

Not for me , networks can't create stars.

• WBF OG

Not for me , networks can't create stars.

i agree, if he's the genuine article he'll win legitimately.  if not we'll find out saturday.  if he gets dominated Im calling him Tomato Cañelo henceforth. 

• WBF OG

as opposed to canelo's opponents like mosley, josesito, matty hatton, and joey cotto?

• Members

as opposed to canelo's opponents like mosley, josesito, matty hatton, and joey cotto?

Yes.:) Its not just the opponents, its the style. And assetts. I don't see that much special about Trout, aside from being crafty. Soto was crafty too, yet it didn't help him against Mathysse, did it?

• Members

It's good if fans see Canelo as the underdog, because when he wins the fight the credit deserved will come his way!

I SURE hope so! But there will always be idiots who will dispute every win he gets. I can already hear the excuses..."Trout was not at his best, he didn't fight the right fight, he was drained".

I SURE hope so! But there will always be idiots who will dispute every win he gets. I can already hear the excuses..."Trout was not at his best, he didn't fight the right fight, he was drained".

Mex for one :coffee

• WBF OG

He's actually born in a town about 5 miles away from where my parents are from.  He's still overrated, overexposed, undertalented, and about to lose his first fight. 

• Members

He's actually born in a town about 5 miles away from where my parents are from.  He's still overrated, overexposed, undertalented, and about to lose his first fight. 

And what about Margarito? I bet you still dig him, dontcha?

• WBF OG

Fraudburrito was one of the biggest assholes ever.  I can't believe I actually rooted for him vs Cotto the first time around.

And going to get credit for the first time off you when he wins :D

• Members

Instead of being happy that they got another fighter that is the shit, he finds reasons to hate him...really stupid and sad. Apart from Angulo, there isn't anyone else in that division today that is as exciting to watch-LITERALLY exciting, not just an exciting talent.

• WBF OG

true, but at least boz doesn't know more about boxing and has sex for often than me.