Rodriguez unifies IBF/WBO 105lb belts with win over Takayama

blackrican23

81014chihuas00t.jpg

WBO mini-flyweight champion Francisco “Chihuas†Rodriguez Jr. (15-2, 10 KOs) retained his title and acquired the IBF belt of Katsunari Takayama (27-7, 10 KOs) with a hard fought twelve round unanimous decision in a 105lb unification clash in front of more than 12,000 fans at the famed Arena Monterrey in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. Rodriguez dropped Takayama in round three but Takayama staged a furious comeback and the bout became a war of attrition with both boxers being rocked down the stretch. In the end it was Rodriguez wining by scores of 116-111, 115-112, and a ridiculous 119-108.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/rodriguez-unifies-ibfwbo-belts-with-win-over-takayama-256242

how can you, its non stop action!

TBH i love a good fight regardless of weight, i respect 105 as much as any weight.

if you can sit thru Peterson/Santana this fight is a dream  

Just doesnt do it for me mate; with the exception of Jezza Dickens who is a local Super bantamweight fighter that I follow, I tend not to bother except for him and Kid Galahad!!

• WBF OG

poor guy never witnessed the genius that were finito, carbajal, Chiquita. chocolatito, viloria, segura, Tyson marquez, sorjaturong, and of course, scotty olson and baby jake matlala.

Just doesnt do it for me mate; with the exception of Jezza Dickens who is a local Super bantamweight fighter that I follow, I tend not to bother except for him and Kid Galahad!!

but didnt you say your a fan of Brian Viloria? 

but didnt you say your a fan of Brian Viloria? 

No mate...he is just a ballsy fighter that leaves his all in the ring and I like that!!

ah, understood

I love a good fight male or female any weight least preferred is heavyweight tbh

HW is a decent division for the Brits to follow we have some good quality over here with all the usual suspects and thats besides Hughie Fury and Joshua coming through the ranks