Kell Brook Stabbed While Vacationing in Tenerfie

blackrican23

Details are scarce but Sky Sports News has reported that IBF welterweight champion, Kell Brook, has been stabbed whilst on holiday in Tenerfie.

The 28-year-old who was having time away before a proposed homecoming show in Sheffield on Dec 6 reportedly suffered a leg wound and a cut to the arm after an altercation whilst on the Spanish island.

Injuries are not thought to be critical but the first defence of his world title which he won against Shawn Porter may now be in doubt. All will depend on the severity of the injuries.

The incident just comes a month after former British light middleweight champion, and now trainer, Jamie Moore was shot in Marbella.

Brook’s promoter, Eddie Hearn, declined to make a comment at this stage and told BoxingScene that a statement would be released.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=81771

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah looking at the pictures themselves is not pretty, when you hear ‘stabbed’ you might think of a deep, relatively small cut that is going to hurt, he looked like someone walked him into the meat grinder. I wonder how deep those cuts were, if you see the pics you’ll know what I mean. 

The blood loss was reported to be significant so I would assume pretty deep!