Eubank Jnr agrees huge bet with Saunders

Mofo2

Billy Joe Saunders and Chris Eubank Jnr have agreed a sensational deal live on talkSPORT which will see the loser of their all-British middleweight grudge match hand over £100,000 to charity.

Saunders, the British, Commonwealth and European middleweight champion, will put his titles on the line against Eubank Jnr at the Excel Arena on November 29, on the undercard of Tyson Fury v Dereck Chisora.

And Saunders, ranked number two by the WBO, is so confident of coming out on top that he challenged Eubanks Jnr to raise the stakes with a six figure bet on the fight.

Addressing his rival fighter directly when the duo joined the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast show on Thursday, the 25-year-old said: “I tell you what Chris, while we are on talkSPORT, do you want to have £100,000 on it and we will put it in writing?

“I will put £100,000 on this fight and the loser will give the money to charity. We will get the lawyers on the phone to sort this out.â€

Eubanks Jnr immediately responded: “I would love to do that.â€

Saunders went on to taunt his fellow 25-year-old, the son of boxing legend Chris, adding: “I will come at you with double. You have never been at this level before.

“It’s all about level in this sport and I’m a level above Chris. If I get beat by him then I will retire because I won’t be a world champion. But there’s no way in God’s name he will win."

That prompted Eubank Jnr, who takes on Florian Wildenhof in a warm-up fight in Liverpool this weekend, to reply: “You guys will see Billy Joe is a walking contradiction, he knows what I’ve got and it’s a matter of time that I take the three belts off him.

“It will be beautiful to take the titles back to Brighton. You have only ever fought British standard fighters, enjoy your 15 minutes of fame because, after this fight, you will have nowhere to go.â€

Read more at http://talksport.com/boxing/exclusive-loser-pays-ps100k-eubank-jnr-agrees-huge-bet-saunders-grudge-fight-141023120344#A2whqsJskxUVZG61.99