Hamed deserves HOF election

blackrican23

yes or no?

in 2003, Ring magazine listed him 46th on its top 100 hardest punchers in boxing history -- he also compiled a terrific record (36-1, 31 KOs), was regarded as the world's No. 1 featherweight for several years, was high on most pound-for-pound lists and went 10-1 with eight knockouts against titleholders and Hall of Famers. He lost a decision to an all-time great in 2001 

I say yes 

i say no.  he had some good not great wins in kelley, boom boom johnson, vasquez and medina.  and vasquez was pretty old, moving up in weight. 

kelley fight is a classic

he beat pretty much anyone willing to face him , his ko's were vicious , his entrances make him remembered by the most casual fans and he is better then Gatti

Undoubtedly yes....Hamed not only lit up the ring when he fought with superb movement and power he transformed how we perceived fighters, turning the sport into a 'SHOW'...he is more than deserving!!

The Kelly fight....Sen-fucking-sational :box

Undoubtedly yes....Hamed not only lit up the ring when he fought with superb movement and power he transformed how we perceived fighters, turning the sport into a 'SHOW'...he is more than deserving!!

The Kelly fight....Sen-fucking-sational :box

no question he fits what a hall of famer should be 

• WBF OG

which fight do you think he lost ?

i think he lost to barrera.  but there were guys willing to face him who he didnt beat.  anyone who was a highly ranked featherweight around that time was willing.  including marquez who was his mandatory for like 3 years