Thomas Dulorme to face Hank Lundy on 12/6 HBO triple

blackrican23

As previously reported by BoxingScene.com's Steve Kim, Thomas Dulorme (21-1, 14KOs) will return to the ring on December 6th at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY.  The fight will be part of a tripleheader that will also feature David Lemieux versus Gabriel Rosado and Hugo Centeno against James De La Rosa.

Dulorme was orginally slated to face Frankie Gomez but Gomez's trainer Freddie Roach is already committed to being in Quebec on December 6h to train Lucian Bute so Gomez had to pass in the fight.

Sources close to the situation have advised BoxingScene.com that an agreement has been reached for Dulorme to face top contender Hank Lundy (25-3-1, 12KOs) of Philadelphia. Lundy exchanged words with Dulorme when they ran into each other recently in Las Vegas and said that he was going to beat Dulorme's ass. I'm sure there will be extra motivation on both sides to win this fight.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=83602

Lundy exchanged words with Dulorme when they ran into each other recently in Las Vegas and said that he was going to beat Dulorme's ass. I'm sure there will be extra motivation on both sides to win this fight.

i like this fight