Froch v Chavez Jnr close to being made

Mofo2

It’s possible that IBF/WBA super middleweight champion Carl Froch could get his dream fight against former WBC 160lb belt holder Julio Cesar Chavez Jr in 2015. The express.co.uk is reporting that the fight is closed to being finalized for March 28th in a fight that will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Yeah yeah yeah you have been saying that since the Ward fight and that was the only time you were right....but even I called that one :wave before that was made you said AA and Johnson would :pms

• Members

Yeah yeah yeah you have been saying that since the Ward fight and that was the only time you were right....but even I called that one :wavebefore that was made you said AA and Johnson would :pms

NEVER! In fact, I was the ONLY ONE on Sweetboxing who predicted Froch would beat AA. Ha! There you see what your folly makes you write! :cop But AA is one dimensional and not a big smw while Johnson was simply far past his prime.

• Members

Yeah yeah again you are very repetitive when it comes to Froch.....that's an absolute fact : coffee

No I'm not...just don't like the guy. :cheah  Wish to see him battered and ktfo. And btw, a MIDDLEWEIGHT almost managed to accomplish the latter. :cop

No I'm not...just don't like the guy. :cheah  Wish to see him battered and ktfo. And btw, a MIDDLEWEIGHT almost managed to accomplish the latter. :cop

Froch is quality...hate blinds your opinion as it does Neil's.....he is fucking clueless also :coffee

No we won't anything....it's a credible, high profile fight to be staged in Vegas and that's what Froch wants before he hangs them up in another fighter two!!!