Audley Harrison coming back "again"

GRIM

Some blokes just don't get it I guess :?

Audley Harrison wants to end his career on a high by turning the jeers into cheers,writes Tom Hopkinson in the Sunday People.

He has not fought since losing to Deontay Wilder in 2013 and – having been booed into and out of the ring in each of his last big outings – he retired more than a year ago.

However, after finishing runner-up in the Celebrity Big Brother house last summer, behind Hollywood star Gary Busey, the 43-year-old believes the British public is firmly behind him again and he wants one last attempt at showing them what he is capable of.

Harrison said: “I’m coming to the end, but I want to go out on a high. In terms of my style and team, I’ve done a lot of ­reprogramming and I just want to give it one more shot.

• Members

You know, someone should make a rule against complete tossers like him making any more statements in the press. Just because he won an olympic gold he feels he's entitled to make as many "COMEBACK" announcements he wants. :rpiss There should be a limit to a number of embarassing announcements one can make. "You made five already? That's it, no more for you!"

• Members

he must know he stands best shot for the haye fight  :coffee

:rofl What do u mean exactly? Haye obviously could have got him outa there at once, but he had bet that he'd take him out in the third-guess he gave Fraudley too much credit! :pms How long does it take Audley to get ktfoed? As long as it takes Bunce to say "bloody ell" the first time during broadcast. :D

What will never change is his inability to be able to take a punch, to be able to up his work rate to a level that keeps him in a fight against a quality opponent or his predictability and limited boxing style!!

So how exactly does he Go out in style :pms