Tyson Fury: I Can't Wait To Knock Deontay Wilder Out

Mofo2

EBU/British heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (23-0, 17 KOs) is looking forward to a potential fight with brand new WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (33-0, 32KOs). Wilder captured the title last month with a twelve round unanimous decision over Bermane Stiverne at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Fury is back later this month against Christian Hammer. Wilder is expected to return on date in the month of June.

Fury and Wilder have already traded a lot of words in recent months and fans are clamoring to see them fight.

"He's a completely untested champion, has a high rate of knockouts, he's very popular in the United States. I can not wait to knock him out," Fury said.

And regarding his countryman who withdrew from two fights, David Haye, Fury said the following - "Can I tell you something about him he does not already know? He has a big month, he's handsome, he pretends to want to achieve something great, but when it comes down to it [he does nothing]. He pretends to be a warrior."

I like this fight , its a must before a fight with the sister. Wilder spent time in Fury's camp a couple of times that I am aware of ( for Cunningham and Haye) both guys know each other, the fact josue Panocha gives Fury no chance makes me like Fury even more

Wilder wasnt some big impressive winner in my eyes against Bermaine , Fury has a very good chance of bashing him