Golovkin v Murray

GRIM

G you cannot seriously be picking Murray :facepalm the kid lives a few miles from me so even giving him the ultimate of biasness I get him being stopped within 5 :D

GGG must have hands of bricks , those shots that he CHOOSES to land on the top of the head most fighters stay away from because they usually damage the hands 

gaybox's scramble brains

that being said gaybox isnt confusing anyone with his defense and head movement 

• WBF OG

he said he was taught to hit with his knuckles, that's why he throws that awkwark downhill punch.

I bet it hurts like a motherfucker when it lands.

Who beats him??? I don't see anyone in the division below or above him who would be able to....he could lose weight and fuck up anyone including Floyd or Froch....he is seriously that fucking good!!

• Members

Who beats him??? I don't see anyone in the division below or above him who would be able to....he could lose weight and fuck up anyone including Floyd or Froch....he is seriously that fucking good!!

True, true...I don't see anyone beating him either. Even Ward would struggle but that fight never gonna happen for sure.

grim hasnt picked an  underdog right since rigondeaux over donaire

I'm done blokes, I did my best in the last 6 years to give the under dogs a chance when the whole world shunned them. But all they do is let me down over and over again, enough is enough. No more favoring the under dogs for me. :palm

And thanks B for slapping me in the face with the ugly horrible truth :nice

I'm done blokes, I did my best in the last 6 years to give the under dogs a chance when the whole world shunned them. But all they do is let me down over and over again, enough is enough. No more favoring the under dogs for me. :palm

And thanks B for slapping me in the face with the ugly horrible truth :nice

uuhhh your welcome  :meh  was it me or neilz  :?