Canelo shows why

Mofo2

he would have gotten the respect in the Mayweather fight, what he proved s that he is one dimensional as in he can fight, but there is more to boxing than fighting.

• WBF OG

as much as I hate canelo, I don't blame him for looking like shit vs mayweather.  mayweather turns every fight to shit....he even managed to make pac look like shit, that's nearly impossible.

mayweather and the klits singlehandedly made boxing a laughing stock.

glad they're old, dusty, and close to the grave.

Come on this was a fucking top drawer performance from the lad....he has performed consistently well for the past 2/3 years since the quality stepped up with the exception of holding Floyd! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

He is too slow, has poor timing, and doesn't know how to fight from any angle. Why should he be given respect?

with the exception of holding Floyd! 

Holding? how the hell did Floyd land so many clean punches on that walking target then mofo?

• Members

The only respect he can be given is that he got into the ring and boxed. He doesn't deserve respect for the level of boxing that he performed. Hell, if that is what it takes to get millions, sign me up!

Holding? how the hell did Floyd land so many clean punches on that walking target then mofo?

He landed and held on...thats been his career path to the top!!

He has used illegal moves to win pretty much every fight he has ever had within the past 10 years and the refs have let him get way with it....The Canelo fight was just another!!