ANDRE WARD SAYS HE'S READY AND AVAILABLE TO FIGHT GENNNADY GOLOVKIN: "CALL HBO...LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN"

blackrican23

You know, if you really want to fight, less talking in the media. Let's get the network involved, HBO, a great network, let's put it in their hands, put it in our teams hands; Andre Ward is available and we can make it happen," Ward explained. "At the end of the day, I see what's happening. I've been following this sport since I've been a baby; 20 years. They want Golovkin to smile and wave and be the pretty boy, and then the promoters, they do the tough talk. But then if I respond, then I'm the villain. Well I'm no villain. I've never built my career on that. So I'm very simple, but I also mean what I say. If GGG wants to fight, come from behind the promoter, come from behind the trainer, tell 'em to call HBO, I've already done that before I came on the show because I knew you guys were going to ask me this, and let's make it happen."

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article21174.html

A Catchweight would probably be the order of the day for this if it was to happen; Ward would have too much of an advantage!

:wave

I have no issues with GGG , :madlol  hardly to do with anything cotto , your punkass smokes more reefer then me drunky 

my issues is simple and on topic nate boy

he said yes 68 for stevenson  and chavez jr but no to Ward

thats it  :slobkilla

haha one minute oneshot rips me that i am hugging GGG  :madlol  next minute noodle nate crying i hate em  :madlol

:stir  :stir

• WBF OG

golovkin never agreed to stevenson as far as i know. never even heard of such talk.  froch yes, he agreed.  that talentless scrub froch drew 80k drunk limeys to a fight so obviously he has the leverage in negotiations.  golovkin also said he'd go to england to fight froch. chavez jr is just an easy payday Im sure he'd fight the guy at 200lbs

golovkin never agreed to stevenson as far as i know. never even heard of such talk.  froch yes, he agreed.  that talentless scrub froch drew 80k drunk limeys to a fight so obviously he has the leverage in negotiations.  golovkin also said he'd go to england to fight froch. chavez jr is just an easy payday Im sure he'd fight the guy at 200lbs

my bad i misspoke on stevenson was thinking froch but adonis came out