Roman Gonzalez Ready For Viloria if Money is Right

blackrican23

"In America I'd fight Viloria. I know he wants to fight me. Actually I'd like to fight on the undercard of Golovkin, but that's not been confirmed. Supposedly my opponent is between Giovanni Segura and Brian Viloria, because there is the possibility that fight in November against Naoya Inoue for the fourth title. In boxing things change," Gonzalez said at a press conference organized by his promoter Nica Boxing.

"I want to fight with Viloria, but the issue is getting paid well, because I will not fight just to fight. I'm not running from anyone, I am ready to face anyone, but all I want is a good purse. The people of HBO were not interested in seeing me fight in Mexico, so that's why the fight with Viloria was not presented in that country."

"We are in negotiations this week so I will update you. It is a fact that I will fight again in October in the US. I want to fight with Viloria. Segura would be a good fight but would pay me less."

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=94020