Pacquiao, It’s God’s work, I never saw a doctor.

GRIM

:chin  :chin  :chin  :chin  :chin

“No problem,” said Pacquiao displaying full vertical extension on his arm during a break at the 2019 FIBA World Cup bidding event in Tokyo last Friday. “I’m fine. It’s God’s work. I never saw a doctor. I never did rehab. All I did was to swim in the sea as often as I could. The salt water healed my wound.”

Pacquiao’s business manager Eric Pineda, who was also in Tokyo, called it a miraculous recovery. “Manny has strong faith,” he said. “God did it. And all that swimming in the sea helped. Now, there’s talk of his comeback fight.”

Pineda wouldn’t divulge what’s in the oven but a news report came out yesterday quoting Top Rank promoter Bob Arum conjuring visions of a Pacquiao bout against UK Olympic silver medalist Amir Khan in Dubai or Las Vegas. Arum is supposedly meeting with Khan’s team in London this weekend to discuss the possibility of a match in March next year.

Arum said Khan should’ve been given a crack at fighting Mayweather on Sept. 12 and said it’s a “farce” that The Best Ever is facing shop-worn, easy-to-hit Andre Berto. Khan has been bypassed as an opponent at least twice by Mayweather who seems to think the Englishman of Pakistan descent is a risky proposition. Arum said if Mayweather isn’t inclined to give Khan a chance, Pacquiao is.

He did have surgery but never went back for the rehab, Arum has been on his ass about getting the follow up and rehab for the shoulder but Manny is saying Meh..

Peep this vid

i watched some , i dont really watch peoples opinion vids . the tupac beginning  let me know this wasnt a public service announcement  :D

here you go I found the source >> Link

:palm  

Pac is politician ready .

as much as you hear all over nobody wants to pay for a floyd fight how can you buy this con man ever again  :shit  that being said hopefully God did a miracle and pac can break his shoulder off in trash Khan's glass jaw  :ltup