Khan signs deal to fight Manny Pacquiao

GRIM

I think at this point Khan can beat Manny, what are your thoughts blokes :?

Amir Khan has reached a deal with Manny Pacquiao for the super-fight he has been craving since he entered his abortive negotiations with Floyd Mayweather two years ago.

Khan has agreed terms 'in every last detail' to meet Pacquiao in America in April.

Confirmation that Khan has accepted the contract has been sent by his lawyers to Pacquiao's legendary promoter Bob Arum.

The proposed date and location for what Pacquiao insists will be his last fight before running for election as a senator in the Philippines is April 9 in Las Vegas.

Source: Link

damn G this report has been shot down hard today especially on twitter 

According to statements published by UK outlet Daily Mail, Khan's father, Shah, claimed that a contract was executed by their side and sent over to Arum last Friday. The paper sensationalized Shah's statements by reporting that Pacquiao-Khan was a 'done deal.'

And now Pacquiao's long-time adviser, Mike Koncz, tells BoxingScene.com - "[Khan] doensn't have a contract because he sure as sh*t didn't get one because Manny and me didn't agree to anything, [and] Arum doesn't have a contract. So I don't know what they're talking about."

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=97711

but if they were to fight i think pac drills khan early and that will make pactards believe god has truly cured him  back to 2007 

i swear G this business before legacy era is ruining the game, from the hey day 80's to the bullshit hiding behind promoters 2010s ,

the game is wack right now  :headbang

i like that too but man Al recycles and digs up nothing but uber drivers for his PBC guys, only guys he matches tough are his UK guys that he probably doesnt have full say on

alot of mismatches on the airwaves no bueno either