Adam Booth says Haye vs. Fury is a logical fight

blackrican23

David Haye has previously stated that he has no interest in facing unbeaten star Tyson Fury, claiming Fury is not on his radar. However, it seems things may have changed. In speaking with the Sun, Haye’s trainer/manager Adam Booth expressed great interest in the fight. “David against Fury is the most natural heavyweight fight out there,†Booth said. “It’s the most logical heavyweight fight in Great Britain. Both boxers are great entertainers. It would be a huge event anywhere in the country. I am waiting to make contact with Fury’s promoter. Let’s see if we can make it happen.â€

Booth added that Haye’s upcoming June 29th foe is soon TBA. Could it then be Haye vs. Fury?

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/adam-booth-says-haye-vs-fury-is-a-logical-fight-could-happen-later-this-year-189094

i have no interest in this fight myself, however there has been calls for Haye to fight Fury across the internet for some time now..the fight would definitely sell big numbers!