Anthony Joshua 'lost his rag' at Dominic Breazeale for first time, says Eddie Hearn

Mofo2

Eddie Hearn says Anthony Joshua's aggressive face-off with Dominic Breazeale in London came "out of the blue".IBF world heavyweight champion Joshua (16-0-KO16) came face-to-face with his maiden challenger before a press conference and after seeing the offer of a handshake shunned, Joshua's hospitality towards the American disappeared. Hearn told Sky Sports of the confrontation: "It started on the grass. AJ was chilled and they squared up. Anthony went to shake his hand and he pushed his hand down and squared up to him out of the blue.

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/10269346/anthony-joshua-lost-his-rag-at-dominic-breazeale-for-first-time-says-eddie-hearn

I watched the original vid and they did shake hands, maybe Breazeale is just not into shaking hands more than once per session.

But on a slight off topic thought, I hope Breazeale plans on wearing some type of sports bra during the fight, I think he has Chris Arreola beat in the moobs department.

On ‎05‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 7:38 AM, GRIM said:

I watched the original vid and they did shake hands, maybe Breazeale is just not into shaking hands more than once per session.

But on a slight off topic thought, I hope Breazeale plans on wearing some type of sports bra during the fight, I think he has Chris Arreola beat in the moobs department.

Yeah surprised me how Joshua went off, but maybe it was a photograph that had been agreed and he mugged him off by not shaking...Homeboy Anthony wasnt a happy bunny!