Leo Santa Cruz Fearful Frampton Won’t Come To Fight Saturday

blackrican23

“From my side, I’m gonna go out there and make it a fight,” Santa Cruz told BoxingScene.come. “I’m gonna make him fight, so that he has no other choice but to fight back. But I don’t think Frampton is gonna want to stay there and fight with me. I think he’s gonna throw one or two punches and try to move. I don’t think he’s gonna stay there with me and exchange punches.

“But I’m gonna try to go out there and make it a fight for the fans, to entertain the fans. We don’t know what Frampton’s gonna bring. Hopefully he’ll bring the game plan to stay there and give the fans a toe-to-toe fight.”

http://www.boxingscene.com/leo-santa-cruz-fearful-frampton-wont-come-fight-saturday--107117

I have to agree, Frampton wont go toe to toe unless he is trying to claw it back late on in the fight - Frampton is an intelligent fighter and he is able to beat him mixing it up, I just reckon Cruz will be too strong personally!!

What a fight; quality performance by both men....but I have to say two of the judges were on drugs if they believe the fight was that clear cut for Frampton... a win either way would have been right for me because it was that close, but personally I had it a draw, Leo won four out the last 6 rounds for me and even the two he lost were open to debate as were nearly all the rounds!   

• WBF OG

the real question is....how the fuck can someone, who was born in the united states, speak English so horribly?

santa cruz is a dumbfuck...reminds me of augie sanchez.