Garcia v Judah Result

Mofo2

Danny Garcia beat Zab Judah on points to retain the WBA and WBC junior welterweight titles in New York on Saturday night. The champion won by scores of 115-112, 114-112 and 116-111.

• Members

he got shaken up late in the fight & had to clinch to stop judah's onslaught. overall he did his job but i thought he looked pretty average for a guy who is suspossed to be the man/talent in this division.

i want to see matthyse vs garcia!

Who said he was THE MAN&TALENT of his division? One big victory doesn't make you the man-coz thats all he really has, that ko of Khan. Surely you don't count those two Morales wins??! Matthysse is the man.

Not a bad fight but Garcia looked not as impressive as he usually is and Zab put up a good fight in the late rights.

The opponent to a certain degree dictates how you will look in the match, If Garcia was fighting a blind boxer with no arms he would have looked beyond great.

Garcia looked like Garcia to me , nothing special but great determination , Zab did himself proud not folding decent fight to me