Fury retires and then he doesnt

Mofo2

He said on Twitter that “Boxing is the saddest thing I ever took part in,” before claiming it was “all a pile of sh*t”. In the same tweet, he then apparently hung up his gloves: “I’m the greatest, & I’m also retired.”

However, the 28-year-old then released another tweet three hours later which reversed his decision, while also criticising the media for reporting his earlier announcement. “Hahahaha u think you will get rid of the GYPSYKING that easy!!! I’m here to stay. #TheGreatest just shows u what the Medea [sic] are like. Tut tut,” he wrote

Fury told Rolling Stone that he's done a lot of cocaine, but only began to abuse the drug in recent months. "Listen, I've done a lot of things in my life. I've done lots of cocaine. Lots of it. Why shouldn't I take cocaine? It's my life isn't it? I can do what I want. Yeah, I have done cocaine. Plenty of people have done cocaine as well. What the f* has that got to do with anything? That ain't a performance enhancing drug. Am I not allowed to have a life now as well? Do they want to take my personal life off me too? I've not been in a gym for months. I've not been training," Fury said.  "I've been going through depression. I just don't want to live anymore, if you know what I’m saying. I've had total enough of it. They've forced me to the breaking edge. Never mind cocaine. I just didn't care. I don't want to live anymore. So cocaine is a little minor thing compared to not wanting to live anymore. I never took other drugs, ever, in me life. I only started to take cocaine in the last few months." "It is crazy that's what's going on but listen, I don't really care. They've won. They've got what they wanted. That's it. I'm as fat as pig. I'm 285 pounds, 290 pounds. It is what it is. I've been out. I've been an emotional wreck. I've been on a mission. I've been out trying to handle me life."  - See more at: http://www.boxingscene.com/tyson-fury-admits-ive-done-lots-cocaine-not-trained-months--109432#sthash.mXgWWTED.dpuf

On 10/3/2016 at 2:05 PM, blackrican23 said:

This guy should put a gun to his head  and pull to end his depression :coffee

Sooooooo now the Batman costume at the presser is starting to make a lot of sense We need a crak head smiley now 

What makes it all the remarkable is that he has taken a shot at just about every fighter that has pulled out of fights for valid injury reasons and his excuse is....its his social life....fucking schmuck!