Naoya Inoue

GRIM

Inoue is as the cross to a vampire and kryptonite to Superman where chocolotito is concerned. All this talk about not enough money in boxing fans terms means I don't want any of that guy he might beat me.  

Chocolotito ain't no PPV superstar, he got thrown Flyoyd's P4P title & entitlements when Floyd retired. Here is how I determine a fighters significance, plain and simple.

walk into any groerry store and ask 8 normal people who is or what do you think of "Insert boxer's name here" if 6 out of the eight asks who? or I don't know him. Then said boxer aint no top end world beater.

I just left Albertsons and I asked 48 peeps what they think of Roman chocolotito Gonzalez? and they all said well if he fights Inoue they might have an opinion on him. :yess

• WBF OG

Well, it depends who you ask.

more than likely, if the fan you're asking is mexican, he'll know who choco is, thats because we watch the lower weight classes.

a typical american fan will not watch those lower weight classes so they miss some of the best fights and fighters.

nice try on the troll job G but 48 Americans in the the whole US  couldnt tell you who Inoue even is no way Sactown has 48 alone  :furyas they say there is levels  to this shit hate to see this fine young prospect suffer davey moore syndrome :coffee

• Upvote 1

Inoue is very good but my questions lie in his physical maturation to handle a fight in the depths of hell.

Roman would gladly fight him so he gets a lowball offer because Inoues people know he wont accept and but its step 1 in building the megafight (get the buzz going that Roman declined) which has to happen for HBO to get involved.

levels , Inoue is hard pressed to beat Estrada  , he has the skill set but hasnt faced anyone yet , beating narvarez doesnt get you ready for libra por libra 

• WBF OG

inouye's natural size might be a little too much for choco.  cuadras proved that.  i still think choco's skill lets him pull out the fight.

estrada beats inouye, too.   estrada vs cuadras would be a great fight.

hell, any combination in that weight class would be great.  lets not forget nica concepcion, too.  he comes to fight and could end your night fast.

damn, i love boxing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• WBF OG

i thought he was a natural 115?  i don't know why, he seems big for his weight.  maybe i'm picturing someone else then.

steel sharpens steel which is how roman is built , rock can be used to sharpen steel but it dulls it more  as inoue is built

maybe in few years for the young pup 

On 10/14/2016 at 8:01 AM, GRIM said:

Inoue is as the cross to a vampire and kryptonite to Superman where chocolotito is concerned. All this talk about not enough money in boxing fans terms means I don't want any of that guy he might beat me.  

Chocolotito ain't no PPV superstar, he got thrown Flyoyd's P4P title & entitlements when Floyd retired. Here is how I determine a fighters significance, plain and simple.

walk into any groerry store and ask 8 normal people who is or what do you think of "Insert boxer's name here" if 6 out of the eight asks who? or I don't know him. Then said boxer aint no top end world beater.

I just left Albertsons and I asked 48 peeps what they think of Roman chocolotito Gonzalez? and they all said well if he fights Inoue they might have an opinion on him. :yess

So lets get this straight... Chocoltito ain't  some sort of mousse desert??  :quote damn I gotta brush up on all these modern boxers around at the minute....Floyd is still an attention seeking whore though eh.....that has to be the same?? 

Image result for chocolate mousse

• Upvote 1

• Members
On 10/14/2016 at 9:02 AM, blackrican23 said:

nice try on the troll job G but 48 Americans in the the whole US  couldnt tell you who Inoue even is no way Sactown has 48 alone  :furyas they say there is levels  to this shit hate to see this fine young prospect suffer davey moore syndrome :coffee

LMAO 

• Upvote 1