Luis Ortiz vs. Dave Allen

Mofo2

Heavyweight contender Luis "King Kong" Ortiz is looking to make up for lost time.

After being out of the ring for eight months during a change of promoters, Ortiz will be in action for the second time in a month when he takes on Dave Allen in an eight-round fight on Dec. 10, Matchroom Boxing promoter Eddie Hearn announced Wednesday.

The fight will be on the undercard of heavyweight titleholder Anthony Joshua's defense against Eric Molina at the Manchester Arena in Manchester, England.

Dave Allen sounds like a nice wholesome family man, that resides in Wisconsin and sells insurance for a living. But things have been rough in the insurance industry so he took up boxing. :yess

• Upvote 1

Milwaukee rough , tiny ass city gang infested like a mug, unfortunate for them they crack something like top 15 in murders. I think showtime pettis witnessed his father stabbed to death by some street punk ? Something like like that sadly . But Dave Alken does sound like some chesse head green gay fudge packers groupie no question  

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/11/2016 at 10:10 AM, scribbs said:

hqdefault.jpg

Allen comes from my neck of woods (Conisbrough) about 5 miles away from my village and my Line Manager at work is one of his best mates. He advised Allen purposely mouths off and his motto is 'chat sh*t, get paid'arrow-10x10.png.

Allen lost to Dyllian White then promptly gambledarrow-10x10.png the money away and apparently tried to kill himself or was thinking about it. White buried hatchet and invited him to train at his gym and paid for him to go down to London. Only thing really going for Allen is he can take punishment but we know what happens to these guys in the end, even the great ones.

Dave Allen - Confronting Demons

This wasnt a good move for his career though, especially when he wasnt in shape going into the fight!