BELLEW VS HAYE MARCH 4

GRIM

This should be a great heated battle, unless the wittle toe acts up. :yess 

“The public demand for me to violently knockout Tony Bellew was simply too strong,” said Haye, who is a former cruiserweight and heavyweight titleholder. “The country is fed up of his constant yapping. Even in his home town of Liverpool, I would be stopped in the street by people begging me to spectacularly send him into retirement.

“Bellew is completely delusional if he thinks he can beat me. He still thinks he’s on the set of ‘Creed’ and there will be some kind of Rocky style happy ending. But come March 4, I will bring reality crashing down on him.

Haye continued, “I’ve earned my credentials the hard way inside the ring, not on film sets. There will be no second takes, no stunt men taking the blows and no flashing lights on the red carpet, the only lights Bellew will see are those of the spot lights shining down on him when he wakes up from his nap on the canvas.”

Tony has Balls for sure, but it is a fucking dumbass fight for him to take as he has not even the remotest of chances of winning :facepalm - I guess the lure of the money was too much to turn down!

David Haye swings a punch at Tony Bellew in heated press conference after telling rival: 'I could go clubbing every single night, get smashed every night and still knock you out

David Haye said he could spend the next three months going to clubs every night 'getting smashed' and still knock Tony Bellew out - before missing his opponent with a punch at a press conference.

The pair went nose-to-nose and Haye swung and missed with a left as Bellew pushed him away before they were separated. 

The fighters' session in front of the media had descended into a shouting match on Wednesday as they promoted their non-title heavyweight bout in London next spring. 

dhtb.jpg