Haye: I won't be rusty against Charr

Mofo2

Speaking about Charr in Manchester today at a press conference attended by both fighters, Haye said: 'He is very strong and durable and he has got a lot of heart. 'When I fought John Ruiz here, he had a lot of heart, he kept coming and it was a great, entertaining fight. This guy is a lot younger - he is 28 years of age, and I am going to have to train as hard as I have ever trained because anything less than perfect preparation will leave me with a hard night's work, which is not want I want."

Asked if he was worried at all that he might be rusty from his time out of action, the 32-year-old said: 'No - I don't believe in rustiness.

'I believe that as long as your training goes well and your sparring is good, you should be able to perform on fight night. June 29 is the date and I'm looking at peaking on June 29. As long as sparring is competitive and I have nice young, fast guys to spar with, I don't believe there will be an issue.'