Abner Mares: Bring on anyone. I'm here to fight anyone.

blackrican23

• WBF OG

see, thats how you box, move, hit, and go for the KO, unlike certain slick fighters that are guaranteed decisions that only blacks, ricans, and cubans like and love paying for.

you forgot the most important ones , THE WHITES !!!! because of them is boxing is back on CBS , do you think in primetime those advertisements were for the minorities?

ROFLMAO, keep the Mexicans away why ruin a great thing

• WBF OG

i'm thinking whites enjoy knock outs, too, though. 

best two fights of the night were the mares and santa cruz fights, weren't they?

well mr professed college b- ball fan did you see any commercials for santa cruz or mares during the final four? I only seen ONE commercial appealing to that demographic , ( what %  do you think whites make up ) and it was some slick guy,

your crying in every thread mijo  :princess

• WBF OG

rican, you're talking to me, not some scrub that doesn't know shit.  mayweather is the man, but that doesn't mean his style is entertaining, unless you're.....hahaha  The mayweather that destroyed gatti, corrales, chicanito was the one that appealed to me 10000% more.  thats the mayweather i'd pay to watch anytime.  its funny how he felt he needed to apologize for not getting the ko after the fight, isn't it?  he used his right hand as an excuse even though he could have destroyed ghost with his left only.  he says he hurt his right hand mid-fight yet its the one you guys keep talking about him landing all night.

btw, i bet if you ask 99.99% of the white guys that saw the fight, they'd say they liked the undercard more.

they stumbled upon the undercard , the DECISION was to buy the main event  big difference in your argument about what is found entertaining. I know whom I am talking with , we have been discussing PBF since at least 2000, so I find it strange that now in 2013 your holding PBF to a standard of being a knock out puncher when its never been the case for him.

it takes 2 guys to make an exciting fight , and PBF has shown he can ko guys willing to take a chance, but never has he been a puncher who can just walk thru a guy and land a bomb to ko him

• WBF OG

he can still knock out these scrubs.  he's still fast enough to throw right-left-right combos instead of just 1 right at a time.  his opponents won't see them coming, even at this age.

• WBF OG

he's hot alright....one of the best resumes in boxing.