Manny Pacquiao! About time..

GRIM

Pacquiao and Rios to have random drug testing! 

This is very perplexing to me, but I have my theories.

So Manny is good with taking "Random" drug testings now huh? What has changed for you Manny? 

Maybe he has had plenty of time to clean out the system? Maybe it was just the fact that facing Mayweather? insert theory here----->>

I'd simply say Manny no longer has the cards, he has to do what ever to get he fight.....let's not keep forgetting he has never failed a drugs test and agreed to these test nearly two years ago though :wave

let's not keep forgetting he has never failed a drugs test and agreed to these test nearly two years ago though :wave

Lets not forget there is a major difference between the regular we are going to test you on this date at this time Commission's test versus Random it might be in the middle of the night and you can't prepare VADA tests

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Rank CEO Bob Arum has confirmed a report that his organization is paying for eight-division titlewinner Manny Pacquiao and once-beaten junior welterweight contender Brandon Rios to be randomly drug tested by The Voluntary Anti-Doping Association (VADA) for their their bout in Macau on Nov. 23 (Nov. 24 in China).

Top Rank is using VADA for the third time, having employed the organization in March for the unanimous decision by WBO welterweight titleholder Tim Bradley over Ruslan Provodnikov, as well as last month's unanimous decision by RING, WBA and WBO titleholder Guillermo Rigondeaux over Nonito Donaire.

Arum chose VADA over the United State Anti-Doping Agency (USADA).

"We're going to use VADA. To me, we've had experience now in two fights with VADA, and they've conducted themselves extremely well. The fighters who have participated have nothing but praise for the way that it was handled. I'm going with the organization that I have a track record with rather than an organization that I have never used," said Arum.

"That's the point. It's the fighters who are the ones who are affected, and the reports that I received from the fighters in both of those fights -- from the winners and the losers and from everybody -- were very complimentary. In other words, the testing is very important, but it has to be done in a way that is compatible with the fighters' training."

Pacquiao's trainer, Freddie Roach, said that Pacquiao plans to prepare for the fight in the Philippines in order to avoid distractions.