Khan'T can’t be serious over Floyd

blackrican23

Britains-Amir-Khan-right-lands-on-the-ca

AMIR KHAN, one of our genuine role models, appears to be suffering delusions of grandeur.

Khan was ringside to see Floyd Mayweather Jnr outclass Robert Guerrero in Las Vegas last Saturday.

Like millions of others, Khan was mesmerised by Mayweather’s defensive skills that reduced Guerrero — a four-time world champion — to the level of a sparring partner.

We are led to believe Golden Boy, Amir’s promoters are lining him up to clash with Mayweather this time next year.

Khan, licking his lips at the prospect of earning millions if that fight should happen, has already started his publicity campaign.

Though not foolish enough to predict a victory, he gives himself a great chance of being the first to inflict defeat on masterful Mayweather.

Khan said: “None of Mayweather’s recent opponents have been able to match how fast he is.

“The only thing that can trouble him is genuine explosive speed and that just happens to be my best asset.

“I don’t believe he will be as comfortable against a really fast puncher like me.â€

Khan is certainly banging a very loud drum. He better be careful otherwise he will have Dame Helen Mirren after him.

He is right when he says speed would be a major factor. It would be a question of how quickly Mayweather would knock him out.

Is this the same Khan I saw put on the floor and wobble like an unset jelly every time Julio Diaz, a built-up lightweight, hit him a couple of weeks ago?

The miracle of modern medical science means transplanting hearts, livers and kidneys is common place.

If only surgeons could transplant china chins with a far more formidable substance a number of boxers would be flocking to their consulting rooms.

And I suggest Khan would be favourite to be first in the queue.

He left Freddie Roach and employed Virgil Hunter as his trainer with the sole intent of improving his defence.

On the evidence of what we saw against Diaz, Khan’s defence is now bordering on the non-existent.

After just scraping through the 12 rounds with Diaz he got praise for being Britain’s most exciting fighter.

But there’s a simple reason why he’s exciting. It’s because he is so very vulnerable.

For all those who enjoy watching car crashes, a Mayweather-Khan match-up would be ideal entertainment.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/boxing/4921298/Amir-Khan-cant-be-serious-about-beating-Floyd-Mayweather.html

After just scraping through the 12 rounds with Diaz

lol I said  this in the shout and got attacked , :gay

Khan can't beat Floyd...nobody will ever argue that, however the lad has ambitions to face the best fighter out there, I don't get why he gets bitched out because of it!!