Haye pulls out of Charr fight

Mofo2

David Haye has had to pull out of his upcoming fight with Syrian Manuel Charr after sustaining a hand injury during training.

The 'Hayemaker' has an injury to his left hand which he picked up on Sunday night.

Haye was due to face Manuel Charr for the Syrian's WBC international silver title, and more than likely the winner would have been granted a shot at WBC world champion Vitali Klitschko.

Haye said: “ I'm absolutely gutted to have to pull out of this fight.

“I pick up injuries now and again in training, and sometimes carry them into fights, but this was one I simply couldn't recover from in time. I need to rest it up for at least four weeks.

Read More: http://ringnews24.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=74994&Itemid=261#ixzz2TIC1Bgox

Yeah :chin its highly unusual for a fighter to get hand injuries, how suspicious is this, it has to be a duck :facepalm

What point are you trying to make, he fights on average every 7-8 months and has fought pretty much twice in a 12 month period throughout his career!!

Look at the time of year and the months in between fights....

2009 fought Valuev in November

2010 fought Ruiz in April

2010 fought Harrison in November

2011 fought Klit in July

2011Retired

2012 fought Chisora in July then has been undecided about staying out of retirement!!!

As I say what point are you trying to make????

Dress it up WTF are you on about

He fought in November 2009....then 5 months later in April 2010 then 6 months later in 2010....he then fought 8 months later in July 2011 and then retired for a year before he fough Chisora last summer, that's not dressing it up that's you desperately failing at trying to distort dates!!