Fury fires back amid Wilder fight talk

Mofo2

Tyson Fury has insisted he will have no hesitation in stepping into the ring with Deontay Wilder, but has told Golden Boy Promotions to come up with a suitable offer. Unbeaten heavyweight Wilder is scheduled to return to the ring in July and Golden Boy Promotions chief Richard Schaefer said they are "open to" a fight with Fury.

The news filtered through to Fury who became embroiled in a war of words on Twitter. The unbeaten Brit responded furiously to claims that he was not keen on the fight with Wilder. "Do you think I give a flying f**k what anyone thinks???" was one of Fury's responses to questions. "What am I going to gain from fighting him??" But when pressed, Fury suggested that the fight could happen if he is given a financial incentive to take on Wilder. He wrote: "What am I going to get for the risk? Will Golden Boy pay big big money?"

And Fury signed off by stating his targets. "I want Haye or Klitschko."

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/207897.html#bXvrBg0DKyPTU4L5.99

does Fury think he will get the A-side of the money against Haye or the sisters? :crackup is he even a draw in the UK ?

does Fury think he will get the A-side of the money against Haye or the sisters? :crackup is he even a draw in the UK ?

TBF Tyson is slowly starting to gain a following, the trouble is he is only known by the boxing fans and as of yet he hasn't the profile that the likes of Haye, Khan and to a lesser extent Carl Froch has started to gain, so when it comes to money I guess he would come out with the lesser of the purse, however he has put himself in a much better position to negotiate after his US fight went well for him!!