Allakhverdiev back in action against M'baye

Slayer

• Members

WBA lww champion Khabib "The Hawk" Allakhverdiev makes first defense of his title, after the fight against Breidis Prescott fell through, against none other than comebacking former WBA champion Souleymane M'baye on 13 July in Monaco. Pretty easy fight for Khabib...hope he won't become another victim of WBA's LUDICROUS mandatories... :facepalm

• Members

You were shouting Mandatories were a good thing when Adonis Stevenson was in the mix, now they are ludicrous :chin

I don't get this statement.

I don't get this statement.

You were saying Froch should take a mandatory v Stevenson when he was setting up the rematch with Kessler and in the end called him a duck I seem to recall....Mandatories were definitely not ludicrous when it fit your agenda to hate on Froch it seems!

• Members

You were saying Froch should take a mandatory v Stevenson when he was setting up the rematch with Kessler and in the end called him a duck I seem to recall....Mandatories were definitely not ludicrous when it fit your agenda to hate on Froch it seems!

Yea, but that was IBF MANDATORIES, not WBA's!:cop WBA is known for its ludicrous mandatories, but sometimes WBC and IBF are too...WBO im not sure about.

• Members

So whatever suits your mood then :coffee

Sigh...he'll do anything just to slip THAT NAME in any thread or conversation.:facepalm