Kevin Mitchell returns to action on July 6

Mofo2

Lightweight favourite Kevin Mitchell returns to action on July 6 at York Hall, Bethnal Green, London – topping the bill with Prizefighter Light Welterweights III. Mitchell is aiming to get back on the World title trail after falling to WBO king Ricky Burns in a thrilling challenge in Glasgow on September 22. The 28 year old will begin his quest for honours in a ten-rounder in east London as he looks to makes waves domestically before a second crack at the big prize. “It’s great to get back to action,†said Mitchell. “It’s a new chapter in my life and I’m so excited to be back at the York Hall. There are some massive domestic battles out there for me later this year and I’m looking for a World title shot in 2014.†Mitchell’s return tops a night of action with rivals Danny Connor and Chris Evangelou leading the line-up in the 31st edition of Prizefighter.

Source:Fightnews.com

fucking prizefighter of all things, my how the mighty crumble uh

It's possibly the best way for him to get himself back into contention, my only fear for him is that over a 3 round format he can't afford to start slowly as he sometimes does, the fight could be lost before he gets himself going!