Dereck Chisora’s prepared to see off ‘Rolls Royce’ Scott

Mofo2

Dereck Chisora insists unbeaten American Malik Scott will prove a more dangerous opponent than Deontay Wilder, comparing them as a “Rolls Royce and Reliant Robinâ€.

The heavyweight rivals meet at Wembley Arena on July 20 after Wilder, who overwhelmed Audley Harrison in one minute 10 seconds last month, withdrew from the original date on June 15 following his arrest for domestic violence.

Another American with an unblemished record has been found as a replacement and Chisora views Scott, whose record reads 36 wins and one draw, as a more formidable adversary.

“I wasn’t that disappointed when Wilder pulled out. The show must go on. This guy Scott is a very good fighter - very good around the ring,†he said.

“Trainer Don Charles and I have seen some footage of him fighting and he’s good. This will be a tougher fighter than Wilder. But I’m going to beat him up.

“This guy switches a lot and uses the ring more than any other fighter than I’ve ever fought. Scott’s a Rolls Royce while Wilder is a Reliant Robin.â€

haha pulled out? how can Wilder pull out of a fight that was never made?

boy the Brits have have cornered the market on trash talk and pure jibberish , would be nice if they performed as well in the ring