Dawson vs. Stevenson on HBO Saturday

blackrican23

Dawson hasn't had the best of luck in Montreal and we don't which Chad shows up. He better not sleep on Stevenson's power though or it could be an early night then he will be blaming Eddie Mustafa Muhamad :nice

Skills pay the bills tho so I am picking  Dawson by UD

Dawson hasn't had the best of luck in Montreal and we don't which Chad shows up. He better not sleep on Stevenson's power though or it could be an early night then he will be blaming Eddie Mustafa Muhamad :nice

Skills pay the bills tho so I am picking  Dawson by UD

I agree completely, Stevenson ain't got the skill and the power has only been shown against average or no name fighters looking at his record

Stevenson still looks amatuerish from the fights iv'e seen of him

Slayer rates him so I instantly know he is shite without having seen much of him myself either :D

Slaven will be chomping at the bit from that statement  :coffee

yes I imagine an insult or two might just come my way :cheah

seeing how dawson got knocked down numerous times & was stopped  by feather fisted ward, & rumour has it he was ko'd  by faded miranda in sparring i would not wager on him to defeat a puncher like stevenson

So you are judging your opinion on a rumour?
  • Upvote 1

Even so, potentially being caught in sparring ain't a big thing, to much relevance is put on a fighter having a bad session!

• Members

I agree completely, Stevenson ain't got the skill and the power has only been shown against average or no name fighters looking at his record

Oh he got the power alright but the skill is more questionable.

i said it was rumor!!!

i have to go to work now

i can't stay home getting shitfaced on perscription meds & chit chatting in the shout all day long, got a job to do!

:lolatyou  baited your lurking ass just perfect

so tell me johnny what prescription meds do I take :crackup  and don't be jealous because I get payed to sit here all day and make more than you do taking out mommys trash :tdown

So you are judging your opinion on a rumour?

I have seen 2 quality posts from you today ! why such the improvement :D

Oh he got the power alright but the skill is more questionable.

I guess we will see how he does against quality and not a whole host of tomato cans!

• Members

I guess we will see how he does against quality and not a whole host of tomato cans!

Donovan George is not a tomato can.:cop