Scott one of the best I've seen, says Chisora's trainer

Mofo2

Despite facing a fighter that is unbeaten in 35 professional bouts, Dereck Chisora will come out victorious against Malik Scott when the pair meet at Wembley Arena next month, according to the Londoner's trainer Don Charles. American Scott will fight on foreign shores for the first time in his career when he faces 'Del Boy' on July 20, but Charles can understand why questions are being asked over the Brit's chances.

"Malik Scott is 35-0, what the hell are we thinking picking a fight with a guy who is 35-0?" Charles told The Boxing Asylum. "Guess what - there is no one else to fight in the top twenty, that's why, "Everybody else we approached said no. When Malik's name came up we looked at it and thought this guy is very good, but you know what? We're going to beat him."

Chisora faces a tough task in Scott, on the back of his April knockout of Hector Alfredo Avila. That victory, also at Wembley, ended a run of three successive losses including a decision defeat to Vitali Klitschko and a knockout at the hands of great British rival David Haye. The 29-year-old, who regained his British boxing licence in March, believes that an impressive showing and success over Scott could line him up for a shot at a world title. However, Charles recognises the challenge ahead, believing Scott to be one of the best heavyweight fighters he has seen.

"This guy [scott], I've watched him and I can probably go as far to say that technically, the way he puts his punches together, he is the best heavyweight I've set my eyes on in recent times. This guy puts punches together like a middleweight, the combinations he throws. He's very adventurous and experimental in the way he boxes and I like that. He's a styler."

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/212075.html#K0Ord4O9qPGM1kx0.99

This might go very wrong for Chinsora, I have never heard of this Malik Scott but if he is 35 |  0 that might stand for something depending on who the majority of those 35 were, Plus he's all tatted up and got that MMA look going on. Just sayin.... 

post-1-0-00064600-1371194917_thumb.jpg

After further research into Malik Scott, it appears he utilizes his jab very well, also noted was his lead left hook finding the target frequently. Just Sayin :nice

Yeah and he has a body full of tats and everything :D