Garcia vs Lopez Result

Mofo2

Mikey Garcia stopped Juan Manuel Lopez in the fourth round on Saturday, leaving the WBO featherweight title vacant after Garcia failed to make weight. Garcia (32-0) weighed in at 128 pounds (58 kg) on Friday, two pounds over the featherweight limit. Lopez weighed in at 125.5 pounds (57 kg). Even though he tried to shed a couple pounds before the weigh-in, Garcia knew it was likely he was going to have to forfeit his title.

"The disappointment was there because I lost my title," Garcia said. "I was crying a little bit because I knew I wasn't the champion. But everybody got a chance to see I'm a good fighter. This was a satisfying victory." Garcia put Lopez on the ground with a strong left-handed blow 1:34 into the fourth round for his 27th career knockout.

I haven't seen this fight yet , but saw pictures of juanMa on the canvas looking crucified ala hasim rahman

I still missed the hype train on JuanMa like I did  the train on Devon Alexander , but mikey is special and would love him to fight rigondeaux