Rogie backs Haye to destroy Fury

Mofo2

Martin Rogan, gave The Belfast Newsletter his pre-fight prediction on the reportedly close to being finalised Tyson Fury-David Haye clash.

“I think Haye will destroy him,†Rogan, who lost via 5th-round stoppage to Fury, said. “David will not be scared of Tyson and if I was Tyson I would be wary of Haye. He is a great fighter, he’s dedicated and he can bang. Haye, Fury and Wladimir Klitschko all have fought Chisora. Haye put him to sleep while Fury and Wladimir could not stop Chisora. Haye and his coach Adam Booth just get on with their business and they will have a game-plan for Tyson.â€

Rogan was last seen losing a decision to Audley Harrison in February’s latest heavyweight instalment of “Prizefighter.†With Harrison also set to fight again, maybe we will see a Harrison-Rogan III?

• Members

The issue I see being brought up is how poorly Haye did against Wladmir. I think that this is a style clash as well as a minor injury in the fight. Chisora's style did not do well against Haye but survived against Klitschko. 

The issue I see being brought up is how poorly Haye did against Wladmir. I think that this is a style clash as well as a minor injury in the fight. Chisora's style did not do well against Haye but survived against Klitschko.

We are talking Fury here not Wlad, you can not liken anything Fury does to Klit!

• Members

We are talking Fury here not Wlad, you can not liken anything Fury does to Klit!

Nononono, what I am saying is that Haye did well against Chisora but poorly against Klitschko. Chisora did better against Klitschko than Haye did, at least he fought it out. People are going to say that Haye can't fight a giant with any defense.

Nononono, what I am saying is that Haye did well against Chisora but poorly against Klitschko. Chisora did better against Klitschko than Haye did, at least he fought it out. People are going to say that Haye can't fight a giant with any defense.

Fury has no defence!!

• Members

Fury has no defence!!

I agree, I am just saying what I think the average boxing spectator will say about this fight.