Vasquez still interested in Burns fight

Mofo2

This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

2013 has been a rough year for Miguel Vazquez. The IBF lightweight champion was scheduled to face Ricky Burns in a big unification clashbefore he had to pull out of the fight due to food poisoning. Shortly after the fight was rescheduled Burns changed promoters which effectively killed the fight. Vazquez is still upset that the fight didn't come through. 

"I really wanted to fightRicky Burns.  We had an agreement then I got sick so it was postponed.  We thought we still had an agreement but then it fell out.  That was the fight I wanted," said Vazquez who indicated that he is still interested in the fight. 

"I was willing to fight Ricky Burns in the UK.  I still am very interested in that fight.  That is the type of fight I want.  I want big fights.  At this point in my career big fights are exactly what I want.  I know he has switched promoters. Hopefully the fight can still happen."

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/vazquez-eyes-140-move-open-burns-uk--66714?#ixzz2WUkzi2gq

yeah, we know Ricky ain't interested though  :shit

yeah, we know Ricky ain't interested though  :shit

No Ricky has bought the fastest running trainers money can buy so when he has to run from Broner again he gets two for the price of one :coffee