Haye Says Fury wont sign

Mofo2

A mega-money British battle between former world heavyweight champion David Haye and up and comer Tyson Fury is on the ropes as negotiations have stalled this week.

Haye, 32, has claimed that he has bent over backwards to accommodate Fury's demands, even handing him and even split of the cash - although the 'Hayemaker' is now doubtful that the clash will ever take place.

The Londoner vented his frustrations on his Twitter account today just over a week after Fury stated that the eagerly-anticipated fight was 99% on as he watched James DeGale fight at Glow, Bluewater live on Channel 5.

The battle is now in considerable trouble after Haye made his feelings public, with the majority of boxing fans already salivating at the prospect of the two contenders sharing a ring in Manchester in the autumn.

24 year-old Fury, who is currently unbeaten in 21 fights, is yet to comment on the situation after previously confirming his desire to defeat Haye and both Klitschko's before reigning as the best heavyweight on the planet.

Furys team say!!

David Haye's recent tweet that contract negotiations with Tyson Fury have hit a wall has not gone down well with the fight fans who see the heavyweight fight as the must-happen clash of the year.

The 'Hayemaker' has stated that a 50/50 offer to Fury has still not been signed, although Tyson and trainer Peter were keeping their cards much closer to their chests when immediately contacted by WBN this evening.

"I can't buy the caravan I want with a 50/50 split," Tyson joked, although when asked further for a reaction to to Haye's public statement, he seemed less than happy at the former world champion's actions.

"I don't know why he is saying what he is, maybe it's because he is a celebrity boxer and a dickhead!"

Without a firm denial from Team Fury on Haye's outburst though, it can only be taken that the fight is highly likely to be on the proverbial ropes and that both sides have work to do to get the talks back on track.

If not even an split cannot be agreed upon to get the potential pay-per-view blockbuster signed and sealed - then there's not much that can be done and it seems the fans are on course for yet another let down.

David Haye✔ @mrdavidhaye

I did everything in my power to get Fury in the ring. Even gifting him a 50/50 split. But Big Chump won't sign contract 4 the fans #AllTalk

5:02 PM - 24 Jun 2013

Tyson Fury @Tyson_Fury

Haye wants 50/50 purse but I said only80/20 my way because I'm what's in!

5:52 PM - 24 Jun 2013

Fury is an idiot plain and simple hell I am going to throw in the word "Pussy" also, 50/50 Whats wrong with that :?  and seriously 80/20 is just like saying I don't want to fight Haye cause I am a pussy so I am going to as for something real ridiculous. :fail 

• Upvote 1

Fury is really that pigheaded that he will leave 5 million on the table :madlol

That's realising he would have bitten off more than he could chew, not pig-headedness