Yeeeeeeeee!!

GRIM

$40 starting Price.....they put a Big Name on the undercard to justify the ticket Prices and draw in the punters ehhhh G :yess

surprised Sacramento would allow that 

A friend of mine from school is still fighting but here they limit it to a " Sliver legends" division where his bouts must be with guys that are above 38 yrs old , he is 44

he tells me not many guys in the state are that old and he's not allowed to fight the younger guys making it hard for him to get fights. He went to PA to try and fight and wasn't allowed either

The way it works is..

Amateur boxers at 35 years old have to box in the Master's division against boxers 35 and up.

This is a pro card and USA boxing is not involved. This will be an amateur match under CSAC they would normally frown due to my age but GRIMZ GYM is the official gym used by CSAC to evaluate pros for their License I have sparred for CSAC several times so they know I am ring worthy for my age of 49.

And yeah there are not many older blokes boxing so it's hard for them in the ammys to get matches

wow good luck grim.

i know a guy from another site that had his first pro fight in vegas & he lost. but the guy he got matched up with was from havana & had alot of amatuer exp. for his debut fight he kind of bit off more than he could chew.

i remember the day of my fights i always used to get mad butterflies in my stomach. the waiting around for it to happen is the worst. hopefully your training camp goes good & everthing.

The butterflies and nerves are quite normal and should be expected, it's what keeps you cautious sometimes. I remember my first fight I was a wreck inside right until the first bell rang :nice

$40 starting Price.....they put a Big Name on the undercard to justify the ticket Prices and draw in the punters ehhhh G :yess

Heh :ltup