Fury re-states he wants 80/20 to fight Haye

Mofo2

Talks seemingly stalled over a purse split, with unbeaten Fury asking for an 80/20 split against the former heavyweight world champion. Haye claims a 50/50 split is on the table and Fury has come out on Thursday to say there is room for manoeuvre.

"Me and my team are optimistic about the fight, I hear Haye's team are optimistic," Fury said on Sky Sports News. "So I don't see why this fight should not happen. He wants to fight, I want to fight so it should be done soon enough. Idid say that I wanted 80% of the purse, because Haye is a has-been and I am what is in fashion at the moment. What's in fashion needs the lion's share. We have a deadline of the end of the month to sign a contract, so if he wants a fight he will sign the contract. If not we will move on, but is it never over until it is over and there is room for negotiation and I am sure we can reach an agreement."

Fury blah blah blah

just one big thread with that title will suffice :coffee

Hell yeah....next new comment from him I am going to do just that :cheah

• Members

Is he a scouser? Is that the proper term for him? I see that thrown around and it seems to mean a shitty horrible person/boxer.

Is he a scouser? Is that the proper term for him? I see that thrown around and it seems to mean a shitty horrible person/boxer.

He most definitely isnt a Scouser mate....he is from Manchester!!