Mayweather I'm the best

Mofo2

Floyd Mayweather has warned Saul Alvarez that he is up against the best ahead of their fight at the MGM Grand in September. Mayweather, 36, is undefeated in his 44 career fights, winning 26 by knock-out and claiming world titles in five divisions. And talking in Mexico as the pair promoted the bout, the 'Pretty Boy' was confident he would have too much for the Alvarez, who is known as Canelo. Alvarez last fought Austin Trout to add the WBA Super light-middleweight title to the WBC belt he has held since 2011 - and Mayweather insists he will be a big step up in class.

"Canelo is a young, strong champion," he said. "He knows he's facing the best, he knows he's not facing a Trout.

"I mean, he's facing Floyd Mayweather, he's facing the best. You can talk about (my) lightning fast offence, tremendous defence."

Mayweather even believes he has an edge over his Mexican opponent in terms of supporters.

"It's great being in Mexico, I've been here before but just for vacation - I've been to a lot of nice places in Mexico - but I'm happy to be here," he added.

"The turnout was amazing; Canelo has a lot of fans in Mexico, which I expected. I have a lot of fans worldwide, I have a lot of fans in Mexico - it's a great turnout, it's a crazy crowd and I'm happy to be here."

Source:Sky Sports

Last time Floyd issued a warning we all remember what happened right? if not ask Ortiz :yess

Yeah the night Floyd fucking cheated his way to victory!

Lets hope Canelo brings his A game to their fight CJ, then he can shove how good he thinks he is up his own ass :D